“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage/journey to Zion.”- Psalm 84:5

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Something New On The Needles and First Harvest of Oregano


A little bit ago I shared a picture of the yarn I received for my birthday. The two skeins of grey and orange I couldn't find anything in my wardrobe to match it so I exchanged for a different skein. ( I was told right off the bat when I opened the gift bag that if there was any colours that didn't suit me I could exchange it for something that would) I can't wait till I make this into a cowl. Go HERE for pattern.


( photo credit to ravelry.com)



I was able to harvest this x's 5 drying in my kitchen today. [o=

I posted about some really yummy Chia seed puddings at Eating The Master's Way blog. I hoped to see you there. Let us know you came by. [o=


Free Smileys

Believe me the only thing I have done different is eating no potatoes and starches and following the food guidelines to phase 1 of the Makers Diet. Plus praying the morning and evening prayers he gives as a guideline. The Lord is healing my body! I am noticing also that some of my sores (like acne) are healing very fast. I am being blessed beyond my hopes and desires, PTL I when I am praying for the Lord to heal every cell of my body...HE is. ((Happy Dance))

12 comments:

  1. That yarn is so pretty! I enjoy knitting too, but have no time to do it nowadays. Am grateful to my mom and my Oma for teaching me how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn and scarf looks pretty. I hope yours turns out nice. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your oregano looks great! Mine was absolutely demolished by whiteflies. So many eggs all over, it killed the plant. I'm so glad to hear of your blessings and that you are feeling good and being healed! Isn't God amazing?

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is awesome to see Him at work...the sore on your face will go away. Mine have also - happy dance with you on this :)

    But the healing...He has always shown me what I needed to do, it was my disobedience that kept me from being truly healed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to add herbs to my garden next year. How do you dry them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, we did the Maker's diet sometime ago. My husband and I both felt so good. Sounds like you're being blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God...what a testimony. I need my husband to read on this also...he is dealing with PSA numbers that are too high and of course they want to do surgery. Thanks for sharing.
    Your herbs look great...I have heard all the health benefits of oregano.

    Yea on your healing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress! Love the yarn. Looks like a warm project. (((hugs))) Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what beautiful yarn!! I can't wait to see your cowl when it is done; I have been looking at cowls, scarves, and mittens to begin for fall and winter as well. Trying to improve my knitting, but not much patience for it right now. I'll be getting a weekend alone soon, though, so maybe I can tackle it then. :)

    Have a lovely week! Missed you!
    love,
    Shani xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your finished cowl...that yarn is simply wonderful looking. Hope you share when you're finished! Blessings to you, ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go... All eyes are on you, but don't let that scare you! ;)

    Loving the yarn and looking forward to seeing the cowl on YOU!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that cowl pattern - can't wait to see yours. That yarn is beautiful. Great progress!

    Blessings!
    Sharity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, each sweet comment brightens my day. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...