“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage/journey to Zion.”- Psalm 84:5

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Craft Fair Remembrances


The whir wind of fair came and went. I was happy with how it all went. I had lovely vendors on each side of me, one a baker and one a story teller. This years sales were down for all vendors but I did very well for what was sold during the fair. I think I sold enough to afford the camera I was hoping to afford. It was a long two days but a very nice fair. I wished you all could have come to our nook of Canada and seen the lovely wares that was sold. After the fair on Saturday was my hubby's birthday. We were so blessed that my MIL made a wonderful meal for us to come home too and then the rest of the extended family came for cheese cake with berries on top and ice cream on the side. A very lovely evening indeed.

I have to admit I was very exhausted by the end and had to re cooperate a bit before I came back to blogging. Still trying to ease back into a normal pace of life and I am already picking up my knitting needles more and loving sitting by the wood stove with a cup of tea. I am so glad to now be able to hibernate for the winter.

3 comments:

  1. Very impressive, my dear friend! No, my camera is still at the shop. They said they'd replace it, but that did not happen yet. I hope to have something by Christmas. Until then my cell will have to do. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it went well for you, Mary. Can't wait to see the lovely photos you'll take w/that new camera! Enjoy your time of rest now, you've earned it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it all went well. It looks like you had some lovely things there. Happy birthday to your hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, each sweet comment brightens my day. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...