“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage/journey to Zion.”- Psalm 84:5

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update On Maria's Daughter

(This is excerpts from Maria's (from Homemade Living) email last night)

She did great - PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
The doctor said that she did so well, she may not have to stay as long as he originally predicted. I am sending you this email from the
Pediatric Intensive Care unit here.
It has been a long day, but I am so excited and so relieved!
I felt those prayers Mary. Both my husband and I, felt them and the peace, Mary, that peace was there from the moment I woke up this morning to now. We have yet to see her, but I know that she is going to do well.
Oh my friend, I am so happy!!!
Let the ladies know, and let them know how grateful we are for all their prayers.

( I will be calling her very soon and will get another update very soon)

2 comments:

  1. Glory to God in the highest! That is good news! Please tell Maria, we love her and are still in prayer for her family.

    Mary, thank you for keeping us updated. May you be richly blessed in all that you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, each sweet comment brightens my day. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...